Arctic UltraFlex Blue® Standard and Custom Extension Cords
Polar Wire’s tough, durable Extension Cords are designed for ease of handling and superior performance in cold weather applications. The SEOOW-designated Arctic UltraFlex Blue® jacket remains flexible to -50°C and won’t become stiff or crack, even in extreme temperatures.
Arctic UltraFlex Blue® has excellent abrasion resistance and withstands oils, greases, gas, salt, sunlight, and chemicals. Clear NEMA 5-15 strain relief molded ends light to provide instant power verification. Polar Wire’s extension cords are available in a variety of length and gauge configurations, or specify custom sizes and colors to suit your needs.
Polar Wire’s single outlet extension cords are stocked in 10' to 100' lengths in 10, 12, 14, and 16 AWG configurations. T-style triple outlet cords are stocked in 3' to 100' lengths in 12 AWG. Or specify custom sizes and colors to suit your particular needs.
Polar Wire Products, Inc. is the exclusive manufacturer
of Arctic UltraFlex Blue® Extension Cords
- Made with Arctic UltraFlex Blue® finely stranded Class K copper cable for ultra-flexibility and longevity
- Superior flexibility to -50°C (-58°F)
- Class K fine stranded copper construction
- Resists oil, grease, chemicals, abrasion
- Sunlight and weather resistant
- Lights when energized
- Clear NEMA 5-15 molded ends
- Triple outlet cord has leashed covers for unused outlets
- Flame retardant (VW-1)
- Heavy duty strain relief
- UL and CSA Approved
- Environmentally safe
- Made in the USA
Arctic UltraFlex Blue®
Arctic SuperFlex Blue®
Wire and Cable