Arctic Ultraflex Blue® Power Cord (-50°C to 105°C)
Arctic Ultraflex Blue® Power Cord is rated for temperatures as low as ‑50°C. The tough, flexible jacket and finely stranded copper conductors give our cord superior durability and workability in even the harshest conditions.
Arctic Ultraflex Blue® Power Cord has excellent abrasion and cut resistance, and stands up to ozone, sunlight, and water. AUFB Power Cord is lightweight, long-lasting, and easy to carry and handle.
Arctic Ultraflex Blue® Power Cord features color coded conductors for easy identification, and water- and mold-resistant non-wicking polypropylene fillers. All components are recyclable and non-hazardous for environmentally responsible landfill disposal.
Jacket Color: Blue or Black
Conductors: 18 through 10 AWG Stranded Bare Copper
Conductor Color Code: 2/C black, white; 3/C black, white, and green;
4/C black, white, red, and green; 5/C black, white, red, green, and orange.
Sample Legend: ARCTIC Ultraflex BLUE® 16 AWG (1.31mm2) 2/C SEOOW (UL) 600V 105°C (-50°C) -- CSA 234608 STOOW (TPE) 600V 105°C (-50°C) FT2 WATER RESISTANT
Arctic Ultraflex Blue® Power Cord Specifications
Working With the Code
Flexible cords and cables, as permitted by NEC, Article 400, are available at Polar Wire for temporary installation of generators and construction power distribution.
Polar Wire Products, Inc. is the exclusive manufacturer
of Arctic Ultraflex Blue® Power Cord
- Special uses requiring flexibility and mechanical toughness, high environmental resistance and flame retardance
- Pendant push button remote controls
- Motor control, stage equipment and lighting
- Industrial control and robotic systems
- Machine and power tools
- Portable power
- Dockside power applications
- Mining and outdoor applications
- Suitable and approved for submersion in water
- Manufactured exclusively by Polar Wire Products
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA
- Federal and Military use under Federal Specification JC-580B
- UL listed SEOOW 600V and SJEOOW 300V for NEC Article 400
- CSA certified STOOW or SJTOOW (TPE) -50°C to 105°C
- MSHA approval for flame resistance and mining applications
Arctic Ultraflex Blue®
- Power Cord