Arctic Ultraflex Blue® Single Conductor Wire | Polar Wire
Arctic Ultraflex Blue® 10 AWG to 18 AWG Single Conductor Wire features electro-tinned fine copper stranding for excellent conductivity and corrosion resistance. 10 to 18 AWG is sold in 100-foot and 500-foot spools, as well as packaged in shorter lengths of 10 to 35 feet (depending on gauge). Available in a range of colors for easy identification and coding of wiring installations.
Arctic Ultraflex Blue® 8 AWG to 500 MCM Single Conductor Cable is sold by the foot (coiled in increments of up to 100 feet, and spooled in longer lengths.) Standard colors include Black, Red, Blue, White, Green, Green/Yellow striped, and Green/Orange striped. See the wire color chart on the specifications pdf for availability.
Custom colors and striping are available on request. Minimums may apply. Bulk quantities available on request.
Polar Wire Products, Inc. is the exclusive manufacturer
of Arctic Ultraflex Blue® Premier Arctic Grade Wire
- Rated and proven to work in extreme temperature ranges
of ‑55°C to 105°C
- Finely stranded Class K copper construction for superior flexibility
- 100% COPPER conductor—Absolutely NO ALUMINUM
- Resists oil, gasoline, sunlight, salt water, acids, and chemicals
- High abrasion resistance
- Can be used in most 600 volt applications, including those approved under NEC article 400 and associated articles
- UL listed as AWM
(Appliance Wiring Material)
- Fully recyclable
- Available in multiple colors
- Custom colors and striping available on request.
Minimums may apply.
- Manufactured exclusively by Polar Wire Products
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA
- UL 508A Industrial
- Internal appliance and equipment wiring
- Inverter cables and wiring
- Industrial machines and robotics
- Construction equipment
- Marine, RV and
- Medium and heavy-duty
trucks and trailers
- Load banks, motor leads, welding cable
- Forklifts and golf carts
- Batteries and chargers
- Power hookup cable
Arctic Ultraflex Blue®
Arctic Superflex Blue®
Wire and Cable
- Balance of Systems Components