DLO - 2 kV Diesel Locomotive Cable
DLO - 2 kV Diesel Locomotive Cable is constructed with flexible stranded tinned copper in accordance with UL and CSA standards. A polyester tape separates the conductor from the EPDM rubber insulation to aid in stripping. A heavy duty CPE sunlight resistant jacket is extruded over the insulation.
DLO is suitable for use in wet or dry areas, conduit, ducts, troughs or trays, and where superior electrical properties are desired. The maximum continuous conductor temperature for normal operation is 90°C in dry locations and 75°C for wet.
DLO is especially suited to supply power to diesel-electric locomotive traction motors. It is recommended as portable cable for on-shore and off-shore drilling rigs, railroad and transit car wiring, electric earth-moving equipment, in shipyard applications, arc welder supply leads, power and control jumper cable, Telecom power supply and motor leads.
Jacket Color: Black
Conductor: 10 AWG through 777.7 MCM stranded tinned annealed copper
Typical Legend: 313.1 KCMIL (152.0mm2) TYPE RHH OR RHW-2 2KV (-40C) PR II SUN RES FOR CT USE FT4/IEEE 1202 (UL) E18321 --- CSA LL825 RW90 300 KCMIL EP 1KV (-40C) EP/CPE TC FT4 --- EPR/CPE 2KV DIESEL LOCOMOTIVE CABLE P-07-KA090026-MSHA --- RoHS 2013 2325 350 12114FT.
Minimums Apply. Call for availability!
- Stranded tinned annealed copper conductor per AAR 589
- Premium 90°CPE insulation
- Black Heavy Duty CPE jacket
- -40°C to 90°C wet or dry
- Excellent impact and abrasion resistance; resists oils, acids, alkalies, heat, flame
- Flexible tinned copper stranding
- 2000 Volt as RHH/RHW-2
- 1000 Volt as CSA RW90
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA
- Diesel electric locomotives
- Telecom power supply
- On and off-shore oil and gas rigs
- Mining, earth-moving equipment
- Shipyard and Dockside power
- Motor leads, arc welder leads
- Power and control jumper cables
- Flexible power leads in conduit or raceways
- Made in Accordance with UL and CSA Standards
- MSHA Accepted (P-136-29)
- UL Listed as RHH/RHW-2 per UL 44
- CSA Certified as Type RW90
1 kV per C22.2 No.38
- Meets FT-4, VW-1 Flame Tests
- CT Rated 1/0 and larger
- RoHS Compliant
Arctic Ultraflex Blue®
Arctic Superflex Blue®
Wire and Cable
- DLO - Diesel