Multi-Conductor Boat Cable
Polar Wire’s marine grade premium multi-conductor Boat Cable is designed for best performance and maximum corrosion protection in harsh marine environments. The round design and ultra-flexible electro-tinplated Class K copper stranding provides ease of installation and resists fatique from vibration. Polar Wire's exclusive boat cable is rated at 600 volts, 105°C dry and 75°C wet, and is resistant to salt water, oil, gasoline, sunlight, heat, and abrasion.
We stock Triplex, Duplex, and DC Duplex Boat Cable in 100' and 1000' spools.
Outer Jacket Color: White
Conductors: 10, 12, 14, or 16 AWG electro-tinplated stranded copper
Triplex - three conductors: black, white, green
Duplex - two conductors: black, white
DC Duplex - two conductors: red, yellow
14 AWG DC Duplex is also available in a flat style.
Typical Legend: POLAR WIRE BOAT CABLE (UL) 12 AWG 3/COND VW-1 600V 105C DRY 75C WET BC5W2 MADE IN USA RoHS COMPLIANT
- UL listed E321438 premium tinned copper Boat Cable
- Designed for marine environment
- 10, 12, 14, or 16 AWG
- Ultra-flexible Class K copper stranding
- Resists fatigue from vibration and flexing
- Tinned for maximum protection against corrosion and electrolysis
- Round design for easy handling and installation
- Jacket stays ultra flexible in extreme cold
- Resists saltwater, oil, gasoline, heat and sunlight
- Rated at 600 volts for temperatures up to 221°F (105°C) dry and 167°F (75°C) wet.
- Manufactured exclusively by Polar Wire Products
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA
Arctic Ultraflex Blue®
Arctic Superflex Blue®
Wire and Cable
- Multi Conductor